Lately I've been really busy because of school exams and other preparations.
However, I can't discard (?) a fun collaboration! Lol :p
Since I saw the Girls' Generation's teasers of MRMR I already wanted to make Yoona's look. And I thought of a collaboration also. Fortunately beautiful Indonesian Beauty Blogger, Sasyachi made a collaboration of MRMR. I was so glad to join and I got Yoona's part just like I wanted before heheh :p
Thank you Sasyachi for letting me join again :D (in case you don't know, it's SNSD Mr Taxi Collab before :D)
Okay, so let's get onto the collab now :D
Before we go on to the tutorial, let's look at the other beautiful beauty bloggers <3 *pic edited by Sasyachi*
Now let's move on to the tutorial :D
As you can see here
Yoona has a bolder look here rather than her previous looks on previous Girls' Generation's concepts.
The eyebrow is more intense and longer, a bit more triangle than usual. A natural-but-bold eye with wing at the edge of the eye and long natural lashes, plus a bright plumped-look red lips.Still look natural for me, well, it is bold but clean and natural :D I like it x)
*CLICK/DOWNLOAD TO SEE FULL SIZE IMAGE*
2. Make the outer line of your eyebrow to ensure later that you will draw precise shape of eyebrow. Here, Yoona has not too dramatic eyebrow but a bit arched and 'full' to create more sexy look instead of her usual natural straight eyebrow.
3. Color your eyebrow using brown eyeshadow.
4. Prime your crease with eye primer. Then blend soft shimmery apricot eyeshadow. Top it with gold eyeshadow to create a light 'bling bling' effect like Yoona's.
5. Draw winged eyeline (I started from the wing first) like in the picture. Draw the wing horizontally with your tear duct.
6. Give a soft appricot eyeshadow also on your lower eye to create ea bit effect of 'aegyo sal'
7. Line your upper lashes line and water line with black pencil eyeliner. Try to make it not too bold and not too thin.
8.Apply natural false lashes. (not crossed or too much modified lashes)
9. Apply mascara to volumize your lashes and make it look long.
10. Apply liquid gold glittery eyeliner a bit at the end of your undereye.
After doing all the steps above, all you need to do is use red bright lipstick and you're done! :D Choose matte color to match Yoona's look :D Don't forget to make it fuller on the lower lips ^_^
Thank you Sasyachi for editing this pic for me. :D It's so cool! Like usual :D
Sorry I don't have such triangle big brown earings u.u and also we have different shape of face so..yeah :p
I make another one with watermark ^_^)v
Even though I don't edit as great as Sasyachi.. But.. Yeah I hope it's not bad :p
FOTDs : :p *there's always a time for being narcist*
Product used :
- Clinique Moisture Surge Thrist Relief
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD #03 Brown
- Etude House Baby Choux Base #Peach
- Clinique Derma White Foundation
- Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream #Light Beige
- Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Lioele Duo Mix Photogenic Concealer
- Clinique Translucent Loose Powder
- Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Etude House Aloha V-Line Slim Maker #01 Sun Gold/Wood Brown
- The Balm Nude Tude Eyeshadow and Liner Palette
- Fake Lashes
- Maybelline Longwear X-treme Mascara
- Etude House Tear Drop Liner #04 Sun Tan (Gold)
- Clinique Supergloss Moisturizing Balm #grape
- Mac Such a Flare! Glitter and Ice Lipstick
here are the other goddess >////<)b
XIAO VEE as JESSICA
RHEA as TIFFANY
LUNA as HYOYEON
SASYACHI as SUNNY
KATHERINE as SEOHYUN
BELLA as SOOYOUNG
NITA as TAEYEON
YANITA as YURI
That's all :D
Thanks for reading and have a great day! :D