Good day readers!
Today I'm posting requested post and just had the time to post this after loooong loooong time. So sorry! T__T)a
I have to prepare my college submission and every thing. :(
Well, this post not gonna be long and the tutorial is short, thou. I did post this on my instagram beauty shop Beatusbeautyshop too. You can see the Indonesian version there. :) Let's start!
This tutorial is based on my regular steps to make my 'straight eyebrows' inspired by Koreans. However you could choose other products and shades which might be more suitable for you. :D
I use :
Etude House Flamingo Eyebrow Razor
- Magnify your natural brows line and imagine your straight eyebrow that you will make.
- Using eyebrow razor, remove the hairs on the lower part of your eyebrows. Try to make the lower part straight, but keep natural.
- Color the inner part of your eyebrows roughly with pencil shaped eyebrow pencil.
- Use crayon eye brow pencil with triangular crayon shape to frame your eyebrows and to create straight and neat edges. Connect the end of lower and upper brows and extend them a little longer than the end of the eyes to make them look longer.
- Use the brush (you can find the brush at the other side of the eyebrow pencil/crayon) to slightly blend the inner of your eyebrows to create soft gradation to make it look natural. Also brush slightly following your eyebrows growing direction to make it neat.
- Ta-dah! You're done. :D
Thank you for reading and God bless you! ^^
Don't forget to follow my shop on Instagram : instragram.com/beatusbeautyshop
All items above can be purchased on my shop (some ready and the other some are Pre-Order) below IDR 45.000,-
I sell beauty tools (some from Korea, some from Indonesia) that I love the most but I barely see in online shops. My recommended stuffs such as the best eye scotch that I've came across that gives me PERMANENT double eyelid :D, my favorite super cheap false lashes, make up sponge etc. They're below IDR 35.000,-! ^^
Other than that, I also sell pre order and ready stoch Etude House, Missha, Skinfood, The Faceshop, 3CE, Clio, Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Baviphat, Innisfree, Laneige, NYX, Peripera, Too Cool for School (TCFS), Lioele, It's Skin, The Saem and Holika Holika. :)
You can ask to order ANYTHING pre-order as long as they are not discontinued products. :)
Once again, thank you for your time and God bless! ^^